*Registrations opening soon*
SmartSat CRC is hosting its inaugural conference on Thursday 18 and Friday 19 November 2021. Due to the current restrictions, the event will be online only, however we are looking to hold Face-to-Face networking opportunities in the locations that allow.
The event is an opportunity to bring our academic and industry partners together to:
- Highlight the successful progress of SmartSat CRC over the past 2 years
- Showcase some of our partners, projects and PhD students
- Discuss SmartSat CRC Strategic Direction
- Meet the SmartSat Chair, Chief Executive, Chief Research Officer and Research Leadership team
- Share knowledge and ideas amongst our industry and research partners
- Interacting and connecting, expanding networks, creating new partnerships
We welcome all SmartSat CRC partners and participants to join us and celebrating the fantastic work completed so far and discovering more about the journey ahead.
Conference at a glance
The conference is split into two days;
Day 1 will feature an international keynote speaker; PhD project presentations and career development as well as showcasing of up- and-coming businesses from the Aurora StartUp Cluster.
Day 2 will highlight Smartsat’s research and development program – both in-progress and future thinking.
Registrations will open here shortly