Advance communications and more intelligent satellites will give us the ability to generate higher resolution, higher frequency data. This will enable us to generate image data from sensors and high resolution real-time video so that we can monitor our land, oceans and our environment in real time.
AI, deep learning and other advanced analytics techniques will enable us to build analytical models and AI systems that can analyse satellite generated data and provide insights or trigger actions in real time.
Topic of this theme may include:
- Secure & integrated data intensive space systems
- Customer-centric EO Analytics
- EO data fusion architectures
- EO data visualization
- Hyperspectral sensing
- Design methodologies for mission specific services
- Integration Test bed for rapid product development
Professor Stuart Phinn is Program Director for Program 3